just me... my thoughts, my feelings, my experiences... delving into the journey that is called, life.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
My cup o'erflow...
This is one of those nights... one of those AMAZING nights, where you look at your life, and can feel that the universe has spent years working in your favor even when choices you may have made didn't seem caple of resulting in a positive outcome. As you survey the "landscape", you realize that you have been blessed completely and immensely. You watch your little one's chest rise and fall, and know that this is one of the most peaceful and beautiful things you have ever seen; you feel love radiating from your soulmate with such joy and acceptance, that it's hard to believe you ever disagree... What an incredible journey life is. The house is quiet. The extensions of my soul are snug in bed asleep, and though I can't sleep at the moment, I'm not bothered by it. My heart is at it's greatest contentment, and I breathe deeply, feeling a home saturated with peace. The tremor of stars reflects deep within me, and I feel complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your day must have been better than mine!
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope your day gets better then :)
ReplyDelete