
Today feels like a good day to write... not for any reason in particular. I'm sure there are TONS of other projects I could and probably should be working on, but I think I will sit and enjoy this little conversation with myself. ;) I love days like these... the kind of days where you have nothing extremely pressing on your plate, my little man is content with easy fix food and spongebob, the weather doesn't look overly dreary, and I have time to do chores at an easy go pace. I have enjoyed tidbits of conversation on Facebook with those I love, making me feel a little more connected with the outside world, browsed through photos (one of my favorite past times), cuddled up with a cup of yummy chai tea, listening to music that just gets me. What a wonderful day! I feel like creating a delectable lunch that I can savor every bite of... I am at peace with life for the moment, which for me is quite something! The only thing that could make this day better, is having time out with those beautiful people that live far away... I miss them. I've been wanting a tattoo my entire life, but only want one, so I've never gotten one because I am an extremely indecisive person... but lately I have been thinking of simply getting the word "Live", maybe intertwined with the Gemini symbol. That is my goal in life. I let fear hold me back from experiencing so many things, and I want so desperately to get past that and just live. Maybe one minute at a time, one day at a time, one step at a time, I will find the courage to do just that! God bless all you amazing people out there! May you have a joyful and memorable day that is cherished for many years to come, and God grant you a day immersed in true Delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment