Friday, December 11, 2009

A Little Something To Boost Your Holiday Spirits :)

This is a video I created with pictures I found on Google and is put to the music, "Angels We Have Heard On High - Josh Grobin and Brian McKnight". I LOVE this duet! It is fabulous, but I was unable to locate any videos made with it, so I spent today making this. I dedicate this video to the love and sacrifice made by Joseph, Mary, and Jesus, and have unending gratitude for their beautiful little family! Merry Christmas to each of you! May this season be filled with love, laughter, and fond memories...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle. Hope you have a great Christmas as well. I can't wait to see you . . . next week! woohoo!!! I love you my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice!! I love it. Thanks for sharing and hope to talk with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete