just me... my thoughts, my feelings, my experiences... delving into the journey that is called, life.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Trip of the Day
And so it begins again... another day in Hobbsville. I've only a few minutes this morning because I have a busy day ahead. After a wonderful physical therapy appt. I will be on the road to Alamogordo to pick up my niece and nephew for a night of what I'm sure will be lots of jabber, laughter, and plain chaos! Layla is of course excited. No need to explain! The cat is probably a little less so... but I thoroughly enjoy drives! I know.. they can get a tad old, but there is something about just hitting the road on a sunny day, with music jammin and the blacktop spread out before me that entices me and seems to fill a bit of wanderlust. So here's to a day of wind in the hair, sunshine on your face, and joy in your heart! Blessed be my friends! Have a fantastic day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment